The Austin music scene through the eyes of a programmer/music enthusiast/show-goer

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

First Post

First post, first blog. Setting this puppy up was a lot easier than I thought it would be. However, it still looks like total piss, but give me a break... I set this sucker up last night while I was falling asleep in bed.

Anyhow, with this page I plan to cover my experience in and with the Austin, TX (mostly) independent music scene, including spotlights on local bands, venues, record stores, live shows, posters, festivals, and so forth.

Posts will likely be infrequent (or maybe not, we'll see) the first few weeks as I try and remodel this place into something worth looking at. Maybe I'll even buy my own domain and a MovableType setup and produce somethin' real snazzy. I can only hope... we'll see what time allows.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dan said...

Get to work. -Dan Hickox

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home