The Austin music scene through the eyes of a programmer/music enthusiast/show-goer

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Quick News

Just a couple things before I head off to lunch:

Single Frame has posted just a tiny taste of additional info on what's been going on in their world. Here it is straight from their site:

"Yo, we are currently working on new stuff and practicing up with Kevin, our unofficial new member. Look for new press-kit photos, show & sound dimensions and more, real soon..."

Remix album? Another new member!? Show & sound dimensions!? What the hell is that supposed to mean? I can't wait to find out.

-----------

Also, rumor has it (via Angry Robot) that SXSW music wristbands will be going on sale at Waterloo Records the 23rd of this month. I sure as hell hope this is true, as I'll be back from skiing by then and will be able to snag a couple of these puppies for myself.

-----------

Finally, I thought I'd mention that you can now access this here site by simply going to http://www.showgazer.net (or even http://showgazer.net if you're not down with the world wide web). I figure it's easier than typing in all that blogspot.com nonsense.

1 Comments:

Anonymous sam g said...

YAYAH! you are my jesus. the wristband info has made my dia.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home