The Austin music scene through the eyes of a programmer/music enthusiast/show-goer

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Single Frame Funnies


Alright, alright, I know I talk about Single Frame too much, but I love these guys. And this picture just makes me laugh my ass off. I don't know why... maybe because poor Jason had to put on all that black shoe polish, or maybe because Ian is covered in toilet paper, or maybe it's that cheeseball count dracula costume Adreon is wearing. At any rate, this picture makes my day.

Also, in real news, go check out an unreleased SF remix over the the Volcom Volcast page. Creepykid does his thing with "Exact Copy of This in the Basement", which I suspect will be on the upcoming remix LP, Everything Wants to Be Used for What It Was Made For.

Finally, go read this post by truecraig for a list of the best places to be in order to get your free grub and drink on during SXSW. Then, go read his hilarious blog.

Good day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ru said...

oh, man they look great! Are you going to catch single frame at south by southwest?

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home